BPF Futures – Kemi appointed onto the Advisory Board
SAY makes the press as Kemi joins the British Property Federation (BPF) on their Future’s Advisory Board.
“BPF Futures will provide its participants with professional development and networking opportunities that they won’t receive elsewhere, drawing on the breadth of the BPF’s reach across all corners of the real estate industry, as well as our unparalleled expertise on government decisions, thinking, and policies that affect our sector.”
BPF Futures, 2017
The Advisory Board is led by a mix of young professionals spanning all sectors of the property industry:
- Chair: Harvin Chohan, Apprentice Surveyor, CBRE
- Learning & Development Officer: Isabelle Hease, Head of Research and Analytics, Ellandi
- Networking Officer: Eleanor Thomas, Senior Business Development Executive, Ashurst
- Communications Officer: Sophia Nesro, Commercial Property Manager, ISG
- Diversity & Inclusion Officer: Kemi Oguntoye, Property Consultant, SAY Property Consulting
- Regional Engagement Officer: Lois Kay, Development Surveyor, Peel Environmental
- Treasurer: Will Greenslade, Corporate Business Partner, British Land
The first event was oversubscribed in the first 48 hours so stay tuned for information on future events.
Please see below for links to media coverage on the launch of BPF Futures.
- Estates Gazette – BPF launches junior professional network
- BPF – http://www.bpf.org.uk/membership/bpf-futures
- Property Week – BPF launches junior property professional network
- Commercial News Media – BPF launches junior professional network ‘BPF Futures’
- CoStar – BPF launches junior professional network
- Prime Resi – British Property Federation launches youth wing